Monday, May 08, 2006

Phoemeister: so under interests on my myspace page
Phoemeister: I put poo
Mulva: but are you really interested in it?
Phoemeister: no. I am totally a poo poser
Mulva: after someone has to poo it, do you study it?
Mulva: oh wow, fraud!
Phoemeister: no. I was just frontin'
Phoemeister: you called me out on it!
Mulva: POO FRAUD ASTONISHES NATION
Mulva: PHOE REALLY NOT THAT INTO POO
Phoemeister: haha "a tearful Phoe confesses "I just pretend to for the glamour.""
Mulva: OPRAH CHEWS HER OUT ON LIVE TV
Mulva: I always wonder what Oprah really looks like. you know how magazine covers LIE
Mulva: like YOU
Phoemeister: I say we sneak into oprah's house
Phoemeister: and take pictures
Mulva: "Oprah actually proven to be sludge monster, explaining her indignity at Phoe's disinterest in poo."
Mulva: wow, this is the story of the millenium
Phoemeister: it is
Phoemeister: we could become the deep throat of Oprah exposing
Mulva: Woodward? more like Wood-TARD
Mulva: aw snap!!!!!!!!
Phoemeister: LOL
Phoemeister: you just called yourself a tard
Phoemeister: not that I'm arguing
Mulva: that was more of an impression of you making fun of him
Phoemeister: oh
Phoemeister: I don't know if I like you taking my bits and using them for yourself. You should have to pay royalties or something.
Mulva: so you confessed you are not that enthralled with poo
Mulva: Now i will make a confession
Mulva: I'm Boss-boss's baby daddy.
Phoemeister: hahaha
Phoemeister: the best part is
Phoemeister: you didn't even work there when she first got pregnant
Phoemeister: so you like, knocked her up
Phoemeister: and then she got you a job
Mulva: LOL
Phoemeister: and no one will ever know
Mulva: well she wanted me to be able to pay for it
Mulva: seriously, ever need a job, what the career resources people don't tell you is to knock up the hiring manager a few months before the interview.
Phoemeister: You should make a whole book like that
Phoemeister: on tips on getting a job
Mulva: hahaha
Phoemeister: and then we could sell it in the careers section
Phoemeister: it would be my reccomend every day
Mulva: Mine's still gonna be Nanny 9-1-1

No comments: