Saturday, May 20, 2006

Phoemeister: and she brought up this thing they've been having on TV where reporters hook up with guys on the internet by posing as 14 year old girls and then confront the creepy old guys that show up to meet them
Sui: Well last I checked you're not a 14 year old girl
Sui: I think that's a little different
Phoemeister: you're disapointed you perv
Sui: haha
Sui: cut about 10 years off your age and we could have a PARTY
Sui: It's so easy to impress the 14 year old too
Sui: like.. "hey I can drive!"
Sui: and "hey, I have some money!"
Sui: and "I can eat ice cream whenever I want!"
Sui: or.. "I had candy for breakfast, it was awesome!"
Sui: Only, they don't realize that having candy for breakfast really does suck
Sui: and sometimes you really wish you had real food
Suibrom: and that's why you're luring 14 year old girls to your house so you can either eat them, or hold them for ransom to get real food
Phoemeister: "will kidnap for food"
Sui: "I promise I won't rape your daughter.. just give me some money for food please"


Mulva: one of my good friends i'm going to be with in japan i met online
Mulva: she's awesome, but my parents are so afraid of her
Phoemeister: At least you are a guy and they don't have the "he'll rape you!" arguement like they do with me
Mulva: oh gawd
Mulva: in vegas? come on, anyone could rape you in vegas, why worry about the person you've actually spoken with
Phoemeister: I KNOW! I want to be like, "Yeah, if you're that worried about it I'll make sure to bang a guy at a bar or something while I'm at it"
Mulva: the thought of you pickin up guys in bars = priceless
Mulva: "Want to go out with me? Itd be AWESOME."
Phoemeister: "We could totally DO IT" *exaggerated pelvic thrust motions*
Mulva: "Dont' tell my mom."
Phoemeister: "don't tell her that you're a fifty year old serial killer"
Mulva: "Ok now let's get to the sideways mambo!"
Mulva: phoe oh phoe, poor misguided serial killer loving phoe
Phoemeister: lol
Phoemeister: Actually, I think I'm the serial killer
Mulva: yeah why doesn't your mom ever worry about ryan
Mulva: BIAS
Phoemeister: haha
Phoemeister: you should start a Save the Ryan Foundation

No comments: