Sunday, May 14, 2006

I HATE THE WORLD. Err, the weather, anyway.

Since I had to work today, my family had planned to do mother's day stuff tomorrow. "Mother's Day stuff," by the way, is going to a nursery and picking out plants. Years ago, my mom decided that instead of us getting her things, us all spending time picking out flowers together was the way to go (especially since when we were little, technically we would be buying her presents with hers and dad's money anyway). So anyway, if tomorrow's weather is as horrible as it's predicted to be, that pushes back Mother's Day celebration. Which, of course, pushes back any startling revelations I might want to unleash.

I guess one good thing about all the waiting is I'm so tired of it that I'm less scared of actually telling. I just want to get it out.

Otherwise today was pretty good. I complimented a woman on her Mother's Day corsage and some weird store groupie has transferred his affections from TII to Mulva.

No comments: