Monday, May 15, 2006

Things annoying me today:

--the fact that the application for the appartement I wanted came back to me today because it was so heavy it required extra postage. Why can't this just go through quickly, like I wanted? I was having a fairly decent day until this happened, but it makes me mad.

--I accidently let slip that the appartement doesn't have a closet, and my mom claims, "that's inhuman!"

--lack of sleep. Seriously, people: if I start acting (more than usually) weird or crazy, let me know. I get cranky when I'm not getting enough sleep, but if it goes too far, I totally go INSANE*, and I need to know if I'm heading that way.

--the weather. I still can't break the news about the trip until I get the flower buying routine out of the way, which I still haven't thanks to the weather.

Something good about today:

--I bought a hand-made mug from Mouse today! I love it because it is handmade and unique and not any of that Bed, Bath, & Beyond crap. I love it because it will give me something to remember him by when he's gone. I love it because it is so pretty.

_____
* the last time I was majorly sleep deprived was after my gallbladder surgery. It culminated in me randomly screaming at my doctor, "I need to get out of here! I have to get out of here! You have to let me out of this place! I can't stay here, I just can't!" I'm sorry to say I probably wasn't all that nice to the nurses either. The last time before that was when I had the college roomate who kept me up all night every night and then made her alarm clock go off 80 times at 6 a.m. every day. That resulted in me calling up my parents every day and not just crying, sobbing over to the phone to them about minor things that normally wouldn't even faze me.

No comments: