Monday, May 08, 2006

Phoemeister: I never go to Hardee's
Sui: Have you ever eaten there?
Phoemeister: like a million years ago before they made all those changes. I dunno, their ads do not inspire me to go there.
Phoemeister: when I go to a fast food joint, my main attraction is not "OH MY GOD THE BIGGEST FUCKING BURGER YOU HAVE SEEN IN YOUR LIFE"
Sui: haha
Sui: well they do have normal sized burgers too
Sui: their 6 dollar burgers are good in that they use 100% angus beef for them
Sui: I tried the double-6-dollar burger one
Sui: once
Sui: and almost exploded in a shower of meat
Sui: that's like.. a whole pound of meat on one burger
Sui: it wouldn't have been as bad
Phoemeister: that is too much
Sui: but
Sui: brooke got it for me on the day we were moving : P
Phoemeister: haha
Sui: so like.. taking lunch break from moving.. and I cram a pound of meat in my stomach
Sui: and have to move some more
Phoemeister: that is awesome
Phoemeister: how did you not die?
Sui: I can only assume it's because I'm already dead inside
Phoemeister: best
Phoemeister: reason
Phoemeister: ever

No comments: