Wednesday, April 30, 2003

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Stupid piece of crap ISU advisors. Today, I learned of the perfect minor for me: Cinema Studies.

I would've jumped on this minor even a semester ago. But now..... I'd have to get 18 hours of courses done in one semester (plus all the work I still have left in my major) if I wanted to graduate on time. Hell, even if I COULD breathe under a massive load like that, I couldn't take them all at once anyway because of prereqs.

I HATE my current minor. HATE it. I said awhile ago "I will kill myself if I have to take 169 again." Well I DO have to take 169 again. And it SUCKS ASS. But I stuck with it because I wanted to graduate on time/didn't know of any minors that were all that great anyway.

Well, if I'd known about cinema studies, I would've switched, despite graduating slightly slower. As opposed to now, when switching would put me GROSSLY BEHIND. Which would be kind of a problem if I even liked college, but especially sucks because I HATE IT AT THIS HELLHOLE.

I only even learned of the minor just now from someone who had it. My shitty, shitty advisors never breathed a word of this to me. BASTARDS. BASTARDS.

I'm going to talk to an advisor (even though they're bastards) tomorrow about maybe switching, if it's possible at all.... which I doubt it is. GAAAH.

No comments: