Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Grrr, too much crap/stuff to work on.

1) I have to study for an acs test. (el classo diablo)
2) I have to study for another ACS test (el classo stupido)
2) I have to finish an ACS proj (el classo diablo)
3) I have to finish another ACS proj (el classo stupido)
4) I have to help someone with the first ACS proj. I suppose I don't have to, but I agreed to. I always wish I had someone to help me with this crap, the least I can do is help her with the crap. Though, sadly, I more end up just letting her copy off of me because explaining is too hard. I really, really hope we aren't caught on it. The last thing I need is plagiarism charges on top of my already poor ACS grades. (el classo stupido)
5) This friday I have to go to a radio station and ask them questions. It's with a group, and we have to give a presentation of it afterwards. The guy in our group picked the station because he's the only one of us with a car, and that's the only station he knows how to drive to. I was going to make him call the station to arrange an appointment, but he's busy. So I have to get in contact with the station, and of course their website is "under construction" and has no useful contact info. And of course the book with radio station numbers we have at WZND (our college station) is locked in someone's office. Grrrr, someone up there doesn't like me. (Radio I)

No comments: