Thursday, April 24, 2003

Well, I talked to the advisor, and I can get multi media aps. Though he won't guarantee me a spot. Gee, thanks.

He said that he was actually trying to steer people away from the Web class, because the prof teaching it next semester flat out expects you to know java. That pisses me off SO much. Not at the advisor, but at whatever prof that is. If there's no prereq, you shouldn't just expect people to know things. That's what annoyed me about making us do a unix prog in 169, and a huge annoyance in my hardware class where the guy expects us to know hardware already.

So, I'm not sure what I'm going to do about that other course. I asked the prof if there were any other non-programming classes that might fulfill my requirements, and he's like, "welll... there's this one where the prof thinks you should be pretty good at internet stuff that you might qualify for." So... yeah. I'm going to investigate that. I'm no hacker, but I thiiink I know how to "use" the internet.

stupid school. And my nose is running like a faucet, and I'm feeling queasy in the stomach.

No comments: