Tuesday, April 08, 2003

Well, a few hours ago on my parent's answering machine I mentioned how I was quitting. I didn't want to, but I know my mom would be even more pissy when I fail the class and she doesn't know why and I have to explain it to her later. And now my dad called me back to all be like, "Don't quit, because you have to take it again, and if you're failing it now, what makes you think you won't fail it later?" Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Oh well. At least it was better than talking to mom. I could here her all yelling at him to berate me in the background. What kills me is that though my dad is apologetic for persuading me to choose a minor that makes me want to kill myself, my mom still denys having any involvement, even though she actually tried to get me to MAJOR in it, which I would have to kill myself if I were an ACS major because it FUCKING SUCKS BECAUSE I SUCK AT IT AND HATE IT WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING.

No comments: