Friday, April 25, 2003

Argh--The TV proj we've been working on ALL SEMESTER almost got derailed. See, our group has to hook up with a member of the advanced class, when there's time in the edit room, to edit together all the footage.

Yeah, too bad we were almost the last group done filming, and didn't talk to someone about hooking up with the advanced students until almost a week later than that, even. Gah, we almost ended up with nothing. And I was especially annoyed, because I was the one who ended up having to call up all these random advanced students we don't know. I hate talking to strangers on the phone.

Anyway, I finally hooked us up, so we'll (HOPEFULLY) be done Wednesday of the last possible week of class. Yeah.

I also have to write a 10 or more page part of a sitcom about the fake band the Itching Monkey Dogs this weekend/last week. *sigh* at least my radio final proj is done.

After all of that, I'll be done...... for like a week, until I have to start summer school. Yay.......

No comments: