Thursday, April 17, 2003

Wanda Conver II (same disclaimer from before applies)

Phoemeister: most are, anyroad
Phoemeister: anyroad's english. I totally said something englishy
Wanda: Lol - go you!! I love that you're so English-worshipping.
Wanda: It's as if the Boston Tea Party never happened!
Phoemeister: ROFLMAO
Phoemeister: I have to post that one too now
Wanda: Yay. I'm so proud.
Phoemeister: you should be.
Wanda: Pride really _is_ me sin. It's so British.
Phoemeister: LOL
Wanda: Me = my
Phoemeister: Then I love it! :P
Wanda: Although, saying "is me sin" makes me sound all faux-cockney ala Dick van Dyke in Mary Poppins
Phoemeister: ROFLMAO
Phoemeister: I love it!
Phoemeister: I love Dick van Dyke
Phoemeister: expecially faux cockney dick van dyke
Wanda: I know. He makes Diagnosis Murder!
Phoemeister: If there's anything on earth better than faux cockney dick van dyke, I don't want to know!
Wanda: I LOVE that programme. It's so cheesy it actually rocks.
Wanda: I don't think it's possible!
Phoemeister: True. Faux crime solving doctor Dick van Dyke is almost as good as faux cockney Dick van Dyke
Wanda: ESPECIALLY as his son in the show is his son IRL... and in some episodes they have other members of the van Dyke clan!
Phoemeister: wow, I didn't even know that
Wanda: It's like they're trying to take over the planet... hold on... you don't htink they are, do you?
Wanda: His grandchildren (I presume - they look about that age) are very blonde-haired, blue-eyed aryan types...
Phoemeister: ROFLMAO
Phoemeister: that wily dick van dyke
Phoemeister: I'm aryan, I could probably be one of his storm troopers
Phoemeister: too bad for YOU, though
Wanda: Yeah - it's totally the truth... and the funniest thing about that is that they guest in a lot of episodes but every time THEY PLAY DIFFERENT PEOPLE... without even ATTEMPTING to change their appearances (the two older guys sometimes have comedy faux facial hair)
Phoemeister: ROFLMAO
Phoemeister: that
Phoemeister: s the BEST
Wanda: It's hilarious. Especially as they're on 2 channels so you might see them in the wrong order, so you end up seeing two episodes together with the kids (about 13) and you're all "But... isn't she his friend's adopted daughter?"....

No comments: