Wednesday, April 23, 2003

I'm feeling lonely today. I mean, I feel lonely most days. That's why I go home every weekend, despite how lame it is and how I wanted to live in the dorms instead of home in the first place.

It's just that, I've only talked to 2 people all day. And it was briefly, about schoolwork, to a couple of profs. I haven't talked to anyone online, even. Which I admit is sadly probably my main means of social interaction. I just feel especially lonely today. And have a splitting headache.

Oh, good news, though--this weekend I'm going out to dinner with Igraine and the prof from the trip. Actually, Igraine and I went out to dinner with a couple of people from the trip the week before (I forgot to blog it, maybe because I was trying to forget how I fell down in the middle of the restaurant when I was on the way out), and we wanted the prof to come, but he couldn't because he had kidney stones (yes, not only am I blogging my embarrassing bodily functions these days, I'm blogging the embarrassing bodily functions of others). He's a really cool guy, actually. I had issues with grading/teaching methods when I was taking the course, but as a person he's awesome.

I mean, yesterday when we were talking on the phone about when to meet, we ended up getting in an intellectual conver about left brain v right brain. You can't do that with just anyone.

No comments: