Tuesday, April 08, 2003

I HATE C++. It is TOO HARD. At least the way the class I'm in is structured. We have a program due every two weeks, half of it due one week, the rest due the next week. So that means I'm fucking ALWAYS working on a C++ program. There is never a time I am not. Even if we have a test that week. Even if I have a test in another ACS class that week. Even if I have a test in that class, another test in another ACS class, and a program due in that other acs class due that week, as happened last week. This further pisses me off because the prof for my other ACS class, H&S KNOWS everyone in his class is in the fucking hard C++ class, and still pulls crap like that.

I'm barely holding onto a C right now. If I can't keep my C, I have to take this HORRIBLE HORRIBLE class over again. Which I DO NOT want. It is bringing down my GPA, takes up all my time, and is still HARD. The programs take forever, even if you know what your'e doing, because they're so long and complicated. My test grades were helping me keep my head above water, but I got a D on the last one.

But yet, I don't really want to work on the latest prog. There has only been one program so far that I've gotten a passing grade on in this class. I hate, hate, hate spending all my time on something that's only going to get me a D or F anyway. Bastard, bastard, bastard programs. I hate them so much. And this latest one is tinkering about with pre-written code. They say you have to do it to prepare for real world programing when that's what you'd spend most of your time doing. Well let me tell you, I will literally LIVE ON THE STREET before I take a job programming. If they'd have me. Which they wouldn't. Anyway, the point is: I suck even more at finding other people's mistakes than I do finding my own. I really don't want to spend hours and hours of looking at code today. Or tomorrow. Or at any point this week. Or any time for the rest of my life.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHDFGLKSRDFJGSOL:KJSD:FSDLK:FJJMSDLKISDOIKJHSFI:HASEDRFOIPEOIU:HGWEIORUO*IE(#W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: