Wednesday, April 30, 2003

Well, I thought I was done with papers for this semester.

But no, I have to write a 4-6 page paper analyzing a movie for Media Writing.

For a long time I've been thinking of this (even before I knew it'd be so loooong) and I had pretty much decided on Pleasantville. It's classier than most movies I'm into, it's not going to be a movie every moron in my class is going to pick, and I have seen it several times and know it pretty well.

But today, I was like, I should do something totally unclassy. And not popular unclassy. Just plain goofy, but loveable, like Honey I Shrunk The Kids or something. Or The Cutting Edge. Or a kids movie.

Or do something truly awful like a Vin Diesel movie and really tear into how horrible it is. Can you see the prof having to wade thru a 6 page paper on like, Pokemon: The Movie or The Scorpion King? (yes, I know--neither of these feature Vin, but I just thought of them) Difficult decision.

No comments: