Friday, April 25, 2003

Talia: how is it being in love with Mister Constantinople?
Phoemeister: lol... I really do like him. And I have talked to him a couple times in this other class I have with him. And I know he has the same taste in movies as I do, because we always have to talk about movies in that class
Talia: aww have I heard you mention him before?
Phoemeister: Maybe. Neil?
Talia: nope, I remember a Will for some reason'
Phoemeister: Yeah, Will's the guy in ACS that I'm stalking :P
Talia: cool, I'm not insane that I remember someone named that
Phoemeister: Neil's like Com pretend boyfriend, and Will's like ACS pretend boyfriend.
Phoemeister: yeah :D
Phoemeister: I like them both. Especially since I've actually talked to them on occaision, which is more than I can say for most guys I like, but the talking has sort of trickled off, and I don't know if I said something, or it's just random trickling off
Talia: hehe your like me, if you see a guy look at you, you've suddenly got them on your mind alot
Phoemeister: LOL..... yeah :P
Phoemeister: I confess to that :P
Talia: I've always done that hehe been somewhat fickle with my crushes
Talia: or had two crushes at once, just to keep my options open
Phoemeister: It's weird. I'm fickle and loyal at the same time. Err... meaning sometimes I can be fickle, but other times I can have crushes for yeeeeears

No comments: