Friday, April 25, 2003

I'm #3 on google for: pee sex in leg braces

That doesn't count the sponsored link: Proud to be Perverts - See our Pee Sex action! Which you better appreciate the humor in that, because I acidently clicked on that when I was trying to copy it over here and my history/cache is going to keep it in there, and people are going to think I like pee sex action, and it's all your fault!

Also amusing, #2: Trek Nation: a Night In Sickbay. hits like these make me truly, truly disturbed.

I'm #10 on google for: pee sex and teeth braces

Okay, thinking this was the same person, and they were stupid enough to click on my non pee sex related site again. Which, how dumb are you not to click on the pee sex action link, and instead continue 10 down to:

Blogspot * get rid of this ad here
... Which annoys me, because braces hurt a lot, and it'll be for ... I have not brushed my
teeth in four months. ... cup in Coach McGuirk's hand* you want me to pee in that ...

All I'm asking is that the pervs of the world get a bit smarter....

No comments: