Tuesday, April 15, 2003

Like always, I just almost missed TV lab. Why does it it have to be at 8:00? Thank you, construction, or whatever the hell loud noise it was that woke me up in time.

It didn't help either that I stayed up late last night. I am now quaffing caffiene to try to fix things. Though I'm not sure that helps. People act like it helps, and maybe it helps me but I just don't notice, but caffiene just doesn't seem to make me more wakeful. I frequently buy into the myth anyway, though.

And I'm going to class in my pajamas, of all things. I have to give a presentation in radio prod lab (right after TV lab) where I'm "dreaming of the perfect radio station." Which, it's kind of embarassing to lay down and pretend to be sleeping in front of class, but its better than having to give the presentation, I surmised, so I actually chose to do this.

And, as you can see, the construction woke me up early enough that I have plenty of time to blog. Ain't life wonderful?

No comments: