Monday, April 14, 2003

Phoemeister: I'm also thinking of a section for conversations, because I end up posting so many on my blog
Wanda: lol, you do...
Phoemeister: Yeah. I try to steal all of you guys' cleverness and pass it off as my own :P
Wanda: I know... but who can blame you?
Phoemeister: lol, yeah
Wanda: You should blog THAT :oP
Phoemeister: I should blog my AIM conversation about how I blog AIM conversations? I think I've done that before
Wanda: Then it can't hurt to do it again. Plus I made with the funnies.
Phoemeister: true, true. I am nothing if I'm not repetative
Wanda: Nothing wrong with repetative.
Wanda: Nothing wrong with repetative.
Wanda: Da DUM!
Phoemeister: you dumbarse
Wanda: I know. Couldn't help myself.
Wanda: Believe me, I'm suitably ashamed.
Phoemeister: okay
Phoemeister: as long as you're suitably ashamed

No comments: