Wednesday, April 02, 2003

Well, the el classo diablo test tonight was a thorough rout. That program I skipped doing, there were 2 questions about it (12 points each, on a 100 pt test) that make it so that if I get 100% on the other parts + the 6 point extra credit question, the highest possible score I can get is a B- so I'm sure I didn't get 100% on the rest, so I get a C or lower no matter what..

not that the test yesterday (H&S/el classo stupido) wasn't a rout. I probably flunked it.

NO MATTER WHAT, though, I must get a C or better in both of these classes, so I don't have to %^&*&^%ing take them again.

Tomorrow, and Friday up until noon: I must work on El Classo Diablo program that I actually should've been working on all week, but was too busy studying for tests and doing other projects.

No comments: