Sunday, January 08, 2006

Conversation overload

Phoemeister: I put the pigs calendar up today
Phoemeister: I think I died inside a little
Sui: haha i know I would

In other news, how did my life become like this?

Phoemeister: so
Phoemeister: right now I'm listening to a rap
Phoemeister: about boba the fett
Phoemeister: is there any possible way I could get nerdier?
Sui: is it by mc chris?
Sui: because he is cool
Phoemeister: haha yeah
Sui: my backpack's got jets
Sui: I'm boba the fett
Phoemeister: ROFLMAO
Sui: etc etc
Phoemeister: So I'm a nerd
Phoemeister: surrounded by nerds
Sui: haha yes
Sui: was there ever any doubt?

in other other news, how did I become such a freak? I was having all three of these conversations AT THE SAME TIME.

Phoemeister: Okay. Would you like to see my labia?
Sui: see it's not that shocking anymore because I know you're just kidding
Phoemeister: aww
Phoemeister: what if I actually did show you my labia?
Sui: haha
Sui: I would wonder if it was that easy to get labia pictures from all women
Sui: and starting thinking maybe I had some special power
Sui: and end up getting slapped for asking someone else
Phoemeister: go up to someone on the streat
Phoemeister: "Can I have pictures of your labia?"
Phoemeister: "What!?! it's for a project!"
Sui: haha
Suibrom: brilliant
Sui: or maybe I could go with the artist angle
Sui: it's for the sake of art!
Phoemeister: "It's called..... labia."
Sui: nooo
Sui: it needs something more artsy sounding
Sui: like.. Womanity
Sui: or.. A Labian Nights"
Phoemeister: you're such an ass
Phoemeister: IBPW

BSD: do you dress trashy?
Phoemeister: no
BSD: ok.
BSD: I'm not sure where I was going to go with that...
Phoemeister: I think you were hoping I'd say yes :P
BSD: well of course, I meant after you said yes...
Phoemeister: oh
BSD: I assume I'd respond. "ok"
Phoemeister: probably, "does that include assless pants?" because whenever trashy clothing comes up, I always like to inquire as to the other person's inventory of assless pants
BSD: I have no assless pants, but I do have some fairly sharp sissors that you are free to use on your own clothes all you like.
Phoemeister: YES
Phoemeister: assless pants for all!
BSD: ok...
Phoemeister: merry christmas everyone:
Phoemeister: it's assless pants!
BSD: although I was thinking more along the lines of just you...
Phoemeister: or
Phoemeister: assless pants for you too
Phoemeister: double the assless pants = double the fun
BSD: i can't argue with that.
Phoemeister: no one can
Phoemeister: it's an unbeatable formula
BSD: hmmm
BSD: I don't know that I like you nesting in the asses of pants.
Phoemeister: dude, I want my whole nest built from pants asses now
Phoemeister: that is the best idea I've heard ever
Phoemeister: yeah
BSD: would you have a computer in your nest?
Phoemeister: I guess
Phoemeister: I suppose that's all I'd do besides cut asses out of pants if I lived in a closet
BSD: You could pick-up heavy drinking
Phoemeister: d00d
Phoemeister: I WILL pick up heavy drinking
Phoemeister: thanks for the tip
BSD: I've always wanted I drunken, assless pants wearing, IMing woman nesting in my closet.
Phoemeister: well, my friend
Phoemeister: your dreams are about to come true
BSD: It would be entertaining for me to walk by, open the door and be like what's that smell? were those my pants??!!
Phoemeister: I'd be like, "YES THEY ARE"
Phoemeister: I think I'd be a belligerant drunk

Phoemeister: because I'm talking to you about the time I saw people stick their hands up a cows butt
Mulva: HOLY SHIT
Mulva: they showed you that!?
Mulva: I'm gonna barf
Phoemeister: Yeah. They even gave a guy in my classextra credit if he would DO IT. And he DID.
Phoemeister: Whenever I saw him afterwards all I could think was "you had your hand up a cow butt."
Phoemeister: poop came out
Mulva: POOP?!
Mulva: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
Mulva: *cries*

No comments: