Sunday, January 29, 2006

Mouse: I told my fiancee that we were watching Polar Express tomorrow, and she got jealous.
Me: She wanted to see Polar Express?
Mouse: No, no, because I'm having another female at my appartment.
Me: Oh. You should tell her Optpri is coming too, now.
Mouse: I'm going to.
Me: And that we're all going to get naked and watch Polar Express together.


Don't you love it when you're at registers, and it's 20 minutes before you leave and you REALLY start having to pee but you figure you should just suck it up and hold it that extra 20 minutes and then whoever is supposed to be at registers after you is held up for 10 minutes and then when you finally win free 5 different customers accost you wanting help and you want to punch them in the face but instead you have to help them all with their stupid problems and then you finally get to the back and you clock out and violently rip your nametag off and shout "I have to go to the bathroom so bad it's not even funny" at your coworkers because they wonder why you're acting so weird and then they laugh at you even though you just said it's not funny?

Anyway, that happened to me at the end of my shift today. And actually, I wasn't mad at Kevin (who was the coworker who observed me sprinting in and wrestling with my nametag lanyard and then laughed when I explained my behavior). After I was done with my #1 and came back, someone called assistance to registers, and he like, "I have to go to the registers so bad it's not even funny" and I had to laugh. I actually haven't worked with him much in awhile and I miss it a little.

Today was alright except I was really tired. I got zero sleep last night. Reason: lady problems.

Tomorrow: day off + P 2 tha E with Mouse & Optpri.

No comments: