Monday, January 30, 2006

"Don't read it back to me! I wrote that shit!"

So Optpri couldn't make it after all, but otherwise I had a great time. Polar Express is not exactly going to make it into anyone's top ten greatest movies of all time or anything, but sometimes its nice to watch a kind of goofy movie with someone and make fun of it to each other. And it re-affirmed my love of Tom Hanks. Anyone who's willing to do the voices of an extremely nerdy kid you want to beat up, a magical hobo, and a Santa with a Sean Connery accent all in the same movie is definately a friend in my book. Or he will be my friend, anyway, once he comes to his senses and revokes the restraining order he has against me.

In other news: I hate reading. Or am tired of it, at any rate. Every time I mean to read lately, I end up doing something else. A good percentage of the time the something else isn't even any good. And I DO have a really good book I'm trying to read right now. But... nope. No interest in it whatsoever. I don't know why it's become such a chore, except that I do do it more since I got my job at the bookstore, and I do have this enormous list that keeps getting longer and longer that I feel this pressure to catch up on. D'oh.

No comments: