Saturday, January 14, 2006

Today was awesome! I had lunch with Mouse, and let me tell you: a Wendy's Frosty Dairy Desert and hanging out with Mouse is totally worth risking your life running across a busy four lane road.

I think the high point was yelling at him across the crowded restaurant, "Yeah, but I decided not to do that because I do so many drugs already!" Really, I never think of how these things are going to sound to other people. But... I probably would've said that one, even if I had thought, because Mouse knew what I meant and I'm never going to see those strangers again in my life anyway. I don't understand anyone who is afraid to embarass themselves in front of strangers. Who cares what they think?

Work was cool. It was fairly hectic at one point, because two different coworkers didn't show up when they were supposed to, but it didn't effect me too badly. Plus I got to do a lot of merch-y stuff, which is my favorite.

When I got home, my mom said the 'phew learned a new word lately: my name! Apparently my sister rushed right over to the store to show me, but I was on break. Anyway, I think that is wicked cool. If he really does know it, my name will be the first proper name he says. But alas, I missed it. Also, my mom made stir fry which is one of my favorite meals ever.

And now I'm going to have a whole week working the early shift, which is kickass, and I get to see a freakin' rocktastic movie called Tampopo tomorrow. Life is good.

No comments: