Thursday, January 12, 2006

Proof that I read too many webcomics (and that I have nothing better to post):

Sui: finished all the achewood I've missed, all the wigu, and working on bigger than cheeses
Sui: can you tell i'm bored today?
Phoemeister: sweet

yeah
Phoemeister: I think except for Wigu I'm caught up on all of those
Phoemeister: so can you tell how bored I am ALL THE TIME?

Then, I went even further to list out my rankings of webcomics. I don't think it gets any nerdier than that:

Mine
Achewood
Boy on a Stick and Slither
Perry Bible Fellowship
Bigger Than Cheeses
Alien Loves Predator
Spamusement
Ashfield
Wigu
Beaver & Steve
Lore Comics
Dinosaur Comics
White Ninja
Madville
Sinfest
Theater Hopper
College Roommates from Hell
Sluggy Freelance
MegaTokyo

The last four or so I don't even really read, but I count because I once went through their enormous backlogs.

No comments: