Sunday, January 15, 2006

Oh, I also just wanted to say: living in a smallish town is crazy. I have a thousand encounters a day with people I knew once. Today I saw this lady from this pool league my dad and I used to play in (my dad still does, I quit). AND I saw this guy who used to stalk my best friend in high school (Note: if you're reading this, Mulva, he's the guy who you were trying to help find the TV theme song CD, and I wanted to tell you at the time and also mention that he buys a disturbing number of Bette Midler CD's, but I had things to do right then).

Yesterday my dental hygienist who has been my dental hygienist since I first got teeth was in. Except that was actually pretty cool (a lot of the other encounters have started to annoy me because I hate making small talk with people I barely know/knew), because she is awesome and we know each other fairly well. El Camino was all excited too, because he got to give her his health professional promotional flyer/coupons.

No comments: