Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Fact: she's so fine, there's no telling where the money went.

Sui: so what're you up to today?
Phoemeister: I sold a guy a copy of brokeback mountain, esquire, and a king james bible
Sui: hahah
Sui: talk about confused
Phoemeister: I know. At first, I rang up brokeback mountain, and was like, in my head, "Yeah, he does look kind of gay." Then I saw esquire and was like, "I shouldn't have stereotyped him. I guess he's a straight guy that just happens to like reading stories about gay guys." And then when I saw the bible, my brain broke
Sui: haha yeah
Sui: I think that's like.. instant embolism
Phoemeister: it was
Phoemeister: I'm talking to you from beyond the grave
Phoemeister: avenge my death
Phoemeister: you'll know his car because it'll have a rainbow sticker, a jesus fish, and naked lady mudflaps
Sui: maybe the magazine is to attempt to prove he's straight to the people that come to his house.. the novel is to fulfil his gay fantasties, and the bible is to attempt to repent
Phoemeister: I think that makes a lot of sense

Anyway, work was alright today. The only thing is when I work the early shift I get not that much sleep and get tireder and tireder. Yesterday I hung out with my high school friend, we had good times making fun of the costume Jewelry at Gordman's. It was all so huge and obviously fake. I want to buy it and make a whole bunch of people kiss my hands.

Also: regarding this weird high pitched laugh I have developed lately, she says, "It's a fake laugh to go with your fake fun!" Because I said I love the covers of Il Divo albums because they are always having fake fun. True story.

New KS.

No comments: