Thursday, January 26, 2006

This is the description of the new Il Divo album that came in my email from the place I work at:

"If IL DIVO had a nickel for every fan they made swoon with their dreamy debut, they'd be rich men. And here's betting they're not exactly living mano to mouth. Their new album, Ancora, brings more poperatic love performed in English, Spanish, and Italian."

Phoemeister: the description of the new Il Divo album makes me laugh my ass off
Mulva: don't, it'll only give them more nickels!
Phoemeister: I said laugh my ass off, not swoon :P
Mulva: they probably have nickels coming to them for asses laughed off also
Mulva: They're il divo, they know the biz
Phoemeister: ah
Phoemeister: true
Phoemeister: also: I am going to use the adjective "poperatic" as much as possible from now on
Mulva: use it while selling Night
Phoemeister: "Night is Eli Wiesel's poperatic new take on the holocaust!"
Mulva: haha "if he had a nickel for every jew slaughtered around him, he'd have still less than he has now that oprah recommended his book!"
Mulva: it's true.
Phoemeister: hey, can you re-send me their description? I deleted it already but I want to post it on my blog now with our hilarious commentary
Mulva: *he pastes the description over to me*
Phoemeister: thanks
Mulva: And the nearly invisible small footnote.... "ooooh! lookit! men! if you buy this album you'll finally own men! get it now, you deranged cat lady!"
Phoemeister: the best part of that is that you're a deranged cat lady trapped in a man's body, and yet you mock your own
Mulva: whoa... i do knit....
Mulva: jk
Mulva: i crochet
Phoemeister: also you're in love with your cat
Phoemeister: and teaching him to use the toilet
Mulva: jealous
Mulva: i'm rubber you're glue
Mulva: when i'm an old lady so are you
Mulva: have a cookie yung'n

No comments: