Friday, January 06, 2006

Sui: I'm pretty sure there's a gateway to hell underneath the town or something
Phoemeister: LOL
Phoemeister: I thought it was here
Phoemeister: under *store I work at*
Sui: I don't think we have one of those here
Sui: Just a barne's and noble
Phoemeister: see
Phoemeister: proof that it is not hell
Phoemeister: if there's no *store I work at* it can't be hell
Sui: I dunno
Suibrom: you've never been to Yuma
Phoemeister: well
Phoemeister: it's colder here
Phoemeister: so i guess yours wins
Phoemeister: barely
Sui: I have a feeling that yuma gets hotter than normal gets colder
Phoemeister: I said you win!
Sui: Unfortunately I'm still in yuma, so I don't win :


Sui: you wouldn't like me when I'm mildly annoyed
Phoemeister: lol
Phoemeister: oh dude
Phoemeister: today this customer came in wearing a Hulk tie
Phoemeister: I wanted to marry him
Phoemeister: it was so awesome
Sui: haha
Sui: did you ask him to "hulk out" and show you his "bruce banner" ?
Phoemeister: no, I was just like, 'I guess I can't make you angry."
Sui: haha
Phoemeister: "I don't think I'd like you if you were angry"
Sui: well done : )
Sui: see, I'd have been a dick and if he said "you wouldn't like me when i'm angry" i'd have been like "that's funny, i don't like you now."
Phoemeister: ROFLMAO
Phoemeister: you are a dick
Sui: haha
Phoemeister: but I love it
Sui: I blame the yuma effect
Phoemeister: apparently
Sui: it makes me say not-nice things

No comments: