Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Phoemeister: Oh, the most hilarious thing happened yesterday.
Phoemeister: You know that guy I periodically mention who's just always in a total drug haze and weird and annoying and we all hate him, and he has my name memorized?
Sui: yes
Phoemeister: Anyway, he called up yesterday
Phoemeister: and the exorcist theme song was playing in the background
Phoemeister: I kid you not
Sui: hahah
Sui: that's a little freaky
Phoemeister: then he was like, "sorry, I have to go, I got another call" and hung up on me
Sui: what a weirdo
Phoemeister: I know. He's the one we caught shopping at Barnes & Noble too
Phoemeister: I wish he'd just pick them and leave us alone
Phoemeister: but they wouldn't be able to order in all the crazy Polish death metal for him like we do
Sui: haha

No comments: