Friday, October 18, 2002

ACS broke my will to live
broke my will to live
broke my will to live
I thought I was getting better...
but then Applied Computer Science
broke my will to live

Yea, with the help of the Brunching Shuttlecocks' Alanis Lyric Generator, this is a song I've actually written. It even has a tune.

Anyway, in ACS this morning I had it in my head, and I ended up writing it over and over in my notebook.

Another three letter acronym bothering me today: IBS. I've had this for a while now, and I used to talk about it all the time, but it happens so often anymore I don't even bother mentioning it to people anymore. In fact, my parents (at least my mom) is all convinced that I'm better now. DUDE, I just don't talk about it anymore? Who wants to hear all about my daily adventures in Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Anyway, I'm just feeling especially crappy today. I woke up at six thirty in the morning, from a dream where it felt my abdomen was going to explode, and of course when I woke up, I felt like my abdomen was going to explode. I ended up managing to get back to sleep, but when I woke up again at the proper time, I felt about the worst I've ever felt. I managed to get it under control before I went to ACS, but then on the way back to the dorm, I began to feel kind of bad again, though thankfully only the "normal" bad.

Why me?

Living just isn't hard enough
burn me alive inside

No comments: