Thursday, October 31, 2002

Well, the stair falling pain surprisingly has lingered on. I have to walk, bend over, and sit like a total old person. Complete with sighing sounds.

Actually, it's not that bad. It only hurts all over when I cough, and my left buttock hurts when....I do anything involving my left buttock.

And I know this is whiney: but people who chew gum loudly must die. I had to sit next to one of THEM in mass com today. Cracking, and worse: just the noises you make when you chew with your mouth wide open. For an hour and a half. I wanted to stand up in class, point to her, and loudly declare that she was the devil, and that I refuse to sit next to the devil. Not to mention that I hate most gum chewers, because they stick used gum under desks. It's SO disgusting. When I go to mass com, I have to check, on average, 4 different seats before I can find a gum-free one. Ewww.

ACS is still breaking my will to live, but lab was (slightly) better this week, so that's good. The test wasn't as bad as I thought, either. It was actually pretty cool: I was going down the stairs last night on the way there (carefully this time) and some guy came up behind me and was like "I bet I know where you're going!"

I was kind of freaked out, until I realized it was a fellow unfortunate from my class. Anyway, he walked there with me and we whined about how horrible the class was all the way there. I doubt we'll become friends or anything because we never even got off the subject of how horrible 168 is, but its nice to know I'm not too big of a freak to walk to class with. Of course, that'll probably change after a month of writing "Monkey, Toaster, Happiness"

Also: I've decided I love the show Scrubs, just because they have wicked awesome music on there all the time. Tonight they totally had Toad the Wet Sprocket's "Something's Always Wrong" on. And it perfectly caught the moment dramatically, too, I thought. And also, they had Tom Cavanaugh from Ed on, which is another show I like the music (plus just about every other aspect) from.

No comments: