Thursday, October 17, 2002

Bleh. It's a wonder that Thursdays don't permanently make this into the Pissy McBitchface blog. Why do I hate thursdays, and this one in general?

1) I have to get up earlier than on any other day of the week.
2) I have ACS lab. As I often mention: ACS broke my will to live. Or shall do so sometime in the future. Under normal conditions I hate the lab, but today I really hated it, because I apparently don't know how the hell to do loops that run until the end of the file. Usually if I don't finish, I come in and spend even more of my time on the stupid thing. This time I was like "fuck it!" and submited 3 programs that don't work. Yeah. Especially bad since I came into lab an hour late last time and missed a lab quiz. And that I don't do the homework because it's moronic. And that the next major program I have to turn in involves doing the very thing that I couldn't seem to make work in lab today.
3) Mass com test. Probably won't do that well.
4) Flunked (got a 0) on an Anthro quiz. I LIVE and DIE for anthro, I couldnt' believe it. But the first question dealt with how many millions of years ago something or other happened, and I have NO head for numbers. On the last quiz he did the same thing and I got that one wrong too. When there are two digits, I always seem to get one right and not the other. Bleh. The other question was what discovery did they find at some archeological site or something.

I loved K-12. Well, at least liked. But college sucks bloody donkey nuts.


In a world that's ugly and a lie
Its hard to even want to try

No comments: