Tuesday, October 01, 2002

Yeugh, I've got a couple blisters on the bottom of my left foot.

I think that's because my one sandal broke yesterday during Com theory and I ended up walking around campus after that with one sandal for awhile. Methinks rough concrete didn't agree with my foot. But I was not about to go back for another pair of shoes, so I walked around like a loser carrying one sandal and wearing the other. At one point I saw this smartass guy from Geology freshman year, and in my head I thought, "Don't say one word to me about this. YOU have some sort of weird perm, and that's by choice!" But he didn't say anything. So that was good.

I've an anthro test I've not studied for in a bit under an hour. And I don't plan on studying, rather I plan on pissing away my time as always. So wish me luck.

No comments: