Thursday, October 24, 2002

yay, I'm not the only one who decides to make random things into computer source code

Also, I appreciate the title, "My Ass Is A Pundit."

It mocks the word pundit, which I like because I HATE the word pundit. Why does every ^%&*( person who watches CNN start up a weblog and start calling themselves pundits? What the hell is a pundit anyway? They don't seem to make puns. And I think the point of being a pundit is being clever, but most self-proclaimed pundits aren't.

Anyway, I'd like the US to declare a new war: a war on pundits. If a US citizen wants to be a pundit, they should get a license from the government. No, in order to post their opinions they don't need a license. But there should be a license on people who call themselves pundits, it should be a federal offense to call yourself a pundit just because you like politics and *think* you're clever.

But I can respect someone claiming their ass is a pundit.

Anyway, this is all an elaborate lead in to the fact that I'm procrastinating, blogging about pundits, because I reeeally reeeally don't want to do my pre lab, and I'll do anything to avoid it.

No comments: