Thursday, October 03, 2002

I'm the lowest piece of scum on the planet.

I sold my soul for a single room.

The only friend I've had here for the last three years never wants to see me again because I denied her shelter in her time of need, though she had done it for me once.

Anyway, I felt so horrible all of today, just thinking of living with her that I spent half the day on the toilet, so I thought I'd better weasel my way out of living with her before it was too late.

And now, looking through my blog archives to find ones about how horrible she is so that I could get strangers I don't even know to pity me and comment that I'm not really scum, I've ended up reading about all the good times I had with her.

My parents (who I called up to sob to the instant after she left) say that we probably would've ended up at this point if we did end up moving in together. I would've rathered it later than sooner, though.

God I'm a pity whore. A piece of scum pity whore.

No comments: