Tuesday, October 22, 2002

Search requests:

First of all, there's the obligatory mis-spelled masturbation searches, mostly involving "homemade devices" or "vicks."

Then, there's the obligatory "Vicks + toenail fungus" or "vicks + fungus" or "vicks + pimples" or "can I eat vicks vaporub" hits. I swear, this blog has gotten more hits in its short life for "vicks + fungus" searches than it has gotten hits of people who actually want to read it.

Lastly, there's the obligatory "free ponr" searches. PONR, PONR, FREE PONR FOR ALL. Dumbasses

Here are the novel ones:

8 on google for: how to get rid of ass pimples

And my favorite: I'm the #2 google hit for: prosthetic hook gallery That's dead sexy. Honest.

UPDATE: some bizzare arabic search engine : I'm number 2 of 2 for: mp3 + Too legit to quit

OH yea, hammer's coming back: arabic style! Can't touch this!

No comments: