Thursday, October 10, 2002

You're AIM!
You're AIM, probably the most popular instant messenger out there. The bad thing is that you're run by a bunch of corporate assholes, but what isn't nowadays?


I totally DO use AIM the most



What Cartoon Will I Lose My Cartoon Virginity To?

Snake Eyes (G.I. Joe): Tall, dark, and.... well you can't really tell what he looks like. Silent and deadly, skilled and sexy. Snake Eyes might seem intimidating, but he is the perfect gentleman.

What Cartoon Will I Lose My Cartoon Virginity To?


GI Joe Cartoons are hot :P



What protester am I?

I am completely irrational: The CIA has been smuggling in cocaine in the bodies of dead babies they killed while fulfilling thier obligations to the secret trilateral commission! I will scream and yell and dress up in silly outfits until people hear my very accurate truths of the reality of the situation of the reality of things to come!

What protester am I?




What stock broker am I?

I am completely inept: I mean well and I think I am an expert, but honestly I'm a little on the slow side. If I really knew how to invest would I keep this lame job?

What stock broker am I?



How Will You Die?



No comments: