Wednesday, October 02, 2002

I only have a buck twenty five left to my name, but tonight was great.

Actually, I didn't spend that much money (dinner for myself at a cheap italian place), I just didn't have that much to begin with.

Igraine and I had dinner, and then we were going to go to the library. I fully expected to get a decent amount of homework done after dinner, because we were going to the library (and the last time we went to the library we worked for a couple hours without saying a single word to each other). We ended up just talking. I had so much fun, we had to have spent hours in the library just goofing off. We did our pimp impressions for each other, I, like the little kid that I am, yelled out several profanities pretty loudly, we laughed and laughed. We also saw this one guy with ugly sideburns and a black tee shirt and we thought it was Ed so we started loudly saying all these really mean things about Ed to see if we could get his attention, but it turned out to be some stranger. We even played a game of dots.

Studying at its finest.

Then we were like, "Who are we kidding? We aren't studying. And though no one here is mad at us, we probably are being a bit loud for a library." So we left and walked around talking for another couple of hours. And, as most conversations people have when they are walking around at night, we started getting serious. We bonded like epoxy! I feel like we've really connected, that I have another friend here at ISU, a good one.

It's about damn time :P

No comments: