Wednesday, October 30, 2002

My back, butt and abdomen area are sore as hell.

And since my life is boring, I spent half my day so far trying to figure out when I'd be doing the type of stuff that would make me sore all over.

Honestly, I fell down a flight of stairs yesterday, and forgot about it by the next day. If I didn't have a blog, I swear my past would be a mystery to me. I'd wake up with a burly Australian and two Swedish midgets in the dumpster behind a Denny's in Omaha Nebraska and have no idea why. And unlike with most people, this memory loss would not be drug induced. Journeying to Omaha and partying down with burly Australians and Swedish midgets at a Denny's just wouldn't make enough of an impression on my absent mind to even remember for more than a day.

Certain police records indicate that I was arrested in Amsterdam's red light district in 1995, but I'll never know anything about it (unless I can find all those mimes again and ask them about it) because I only started the blog in autumn 2001.

No comments: