Thursday, October 24, 2002

A reply to someone's dumb comment under my googlism for Angry White Girl:

--the comment
uh... i dont think they were talking about you.

--the reply
Duh, I know. I mean, I did the search on my actual name too. Do I really think I'm the best Kevin Smith Movie of the Trilogy or an 8 year old yorkie? No. Neither do I think I am really the one they were refering to when they talk about Angry White Girl.

Also, I DO take pride in the fact that though the other Angry White Girl "is the shit," that I'm the one who freaking came up with the name Angry White Girl before she did.

AND, I KNOW I'm the phoemeister that's #1 for kosher, so that does provide me with some contentment.


I realize I'm being bitchy, but I AM Angry White Girl, and I have been programming for hours today, so I take it as my license to be Pissy McBitchface to-day

No comments: