Monday, October 14, 2002

Really Gay

Ugh, I hate people. I'm in a com theory class right now, and we're always doing little skits to illustrate the theories. I ALWAYS end up with the one group that doesn't want to be funny. I'm someone who is continually trying (trying the key word) to be funny, and I get stuck with the one group that doesn't want to be funny. It makes me insane with jealousy, watching all the funny groups.

In addition, I think a certain portion of the class thinks I'm gay now. Our stupid group was illustrating this one theory about how people open up more and more as the relationship goes on (yea, the stupid theories are all so "no duh"). Anyway, our fake conversation starts to go towards boyfriends. Someone said "me and my boyfriend do nasty things to each other." The only other "personal" confession about relationships left was "I'm gay." At least it seemed so to me, so I said "I'm gay." And then my group (of other females) looked at me like they were scared that I was going to put the mack on them or something. Sometimes I wonder if people think I really am gay, and that's why guys don't hit on me, but it's not like I have women hitting on me either, so I'm probably just a loser.

Oh, and I think I'm obsessed with gayness anyway. A couple months ago I totally convinced a guy online that I was gay. I'm not sure if he bought it, because I've known him for a few years w/o saying anything about being gay, and I just "came out" all of a sudden because I was bored and he was annoying me.

Also, I think this one guy I went to high school thinks I'm a lesbian. He wanted to ask one of my friends out, and she was sort of turning down every guy at that point, because she's very picky and could afford to be so because I think every male in the school had the hots for her. Anyway, he asked some of her friends if she'd say yes if he asked her out, and they accidently said this poorly phrased, "She doesn't go out with boys." (they swear up and down that they meant she was finicky, not gay) Anyway, my friend and I were horsing around in the hall some days later, and he said, "Get a room!" and ever since then I tell everybody that story.

That is all.

No comments: