Monday, April 03, 2006

If this conversation doesn't get me flagged for objectionable content, nothing ever will.

Sui: Haha I'm such a terrible person
Sui: You ready for this?
Sui: Now this is just a quick throw-together
life
Sui: Bare witness to my genius!
Phoemeister: that was not your best joke
Phoemeister: the bare witness thing
Phoemeister: I'm still opening the picture
Sui: But it's okay, I know
Sui: because you'd be giving a "ROFLMAO" if you had it open
Phoemeister: ROFLMAO
Sui: See? what'd I tell you?
Phoemeister: you told me!
Phoemeister: so are those people you know or random photos you found?
Sui: Just random people
Sui: I thought it would be better that way
Phoemeister: yeah
Phoemeister: in case someone finds this on your computer
Phoemeister: and are like, "MY GOD"
Phoemeister: I thought he spent all his time alone in the bathroom masturbating, not shooting up!
Sui: The dogs face is perfect
Sui: as is the old man with a million kids
Sui: and I had to throw in a flailing baby
Sui: haha
Sui: I'll probably jerk it to this later, no worries
Phoemeister: yeah, that random old guy frightened me. I seriously thought you were trying to involve child molestation into this
Phoemeister: you said, "I'm terrible" right before you said that to me, so I really thought it did involve child molestation, not just drugs
Sui Child molestation is a part of life too!
Sui: Drugs: What I do to get past the guilt
Phoemeister: you feel guilt? I thought guilt was anathema to you.
Sui: no, that's what the old man says
Phoemeister: Oh, okay
Sui: he does drugs to get past the guilt of the child mollestation
Phoemeister: you just like drugs and child molestation
Sui: At the same time!
Sui: By the time I'm done mollesting.. whoever (or whatever) I'm so high I forgot what I was doing in the first place
Sui: Guilt-free living
Phoemeister: Are you sure you don't just get high on children? "Hello, friends! Have you ever tried to snort a baby, and it was too big? How many times have you tried to inject a preschooler into your veins, but the little girl was crying too much? Well, have we got an invention for you!"
Sui: I prefer to inject my vein into preschoolers, not vice versa
Phoemeister: we are both going to hell
Phoemeister: immediately
Sui: It will be an awesome trip though
Sui: You tell him you're not done yet
Sui: And that my mother would like to see him
Phoemeister: "I still have much of your bidding to do here on earth."

No comments: