Thursday, April 20, 2006

Phoemeister: but you would die doing what you love
Phoemeister: thrusting
Phoemeister: "at least I'll go down thrusting!"
Phoemeister: you know that fall out boy song, "Sugar We're Going Down" well in my head I've just replaced all instances of "swinging" with thrusting
Sui: Haha
Sui: Niiiice
Phoemeister: "we're going down, down, in an earlier round
and sugar we're going down thrusting
I'll be your number one with a bullet
a loaded gun complex
cock it and pull it"
Phoemeister: I'm thinking pull could also be replaced with thrust
Sui: it works well with "cock it"
Phoemeister: that's what I thought
Phoemeister: I think all verbs
Phoemeister: in all songs
Phoemeister: should be replaced with thrust/thrusting/has thrust
Phoemeister: thrusted/has thrusted
Phoemeister: you're my most thrusted friend
Sui: Hahah
Sui: In God we Thrust
Phoemeister: All love is based on a foundation of thrust
Sui: Thrust no one
Phoemeister: thrust me!
Sui: A man who doesn't thrust himself can never really thrust anyone else
Phoemeister: I can't believe those anti-thrust laws broke up AT & T
Sui: You may be deceived if you thrust too much, but you will live in torment if you don't thrust enough.
Phoemeister: someday I will learn to thrust again
Phoemeister: but if another man betrays my thrust, how will I ever face myself in the mirror?
Sui: As the great Ralph Waldo Emerson once said, Self-thrust is the first secret of success.
Sui: or in the immortal words of Shakespeare..
Sui: Love all, thrust a few.
Phoemeister: thrust is not given, thrust is earned
Phoemeister: Mother Theresa: "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he wouldn't thrust me so much."
Sui: man I bet I'd get tired of God thrusting me all the time too

No comments: