Tuesday, April 04, 2006

So yesterday I got to take the new DVD player for a spin with The Squid and the Whale (which we rented and couldn't get it to work awhile back, but we could get other things to work, so we thought it was the DVD, not the player, but it WAS the player because it stopped playing other things as well) and Proof. Hooray for me! They were both pretty good.

Today I got to work the awesometastic early shift and carpool with awesometastic Optpri. Apparently it makes us hyper, though, and boss-boss was jokingly threatening to outlaw it because we were annoyingly goofy. But I was thinking: what is up with people who get annoyed when people are happy? All the time when I was in a good mood my sister used to get annoyed at me when we were kids just because I'd be enthusiastically happy and that somehow is annoying? Anyhoo... it was fun. We've also decided that we'd like to meet incompetant racists who are always bothering minorities, but with the wrong racial slur. She also told me her theory on ponies having angry short person syndrome (fuck you, motherfuckers!).

Speaking of Optpri, if you are reading this:

I got little tiny bug feet, I don't know what bugs eat.
Living like a bug ain't easy. My old clothes don't seem to fit me.
He is Franz Kafka! Franz Kafka!

HAHA, that will be in your head FOREVER. That is for being mean to Dave Grohl.

Also, a question for everyone reading this: you know how Larry the Cable Guy has a movie now? (if you don't, shut up. I know you're superior to me, but we have like three TV's in our house on at all times. I just cant' get away from the ads) Well it's called Health Inspecter. And he plays a Health Inspector. The question is, why would Larry The Cable Guy not, in fact, play a cable guy? I know it's tupid to make any sense of Larry the Cable Guy, but this issue really irks me.

No comments: