Wednesday, April 19, 2006

So I got a new post at KS

Oh also, since I dunno Optpri's e-mail, and will never remember to give her these urls when I'm NOT at a computer, I give you ALL the remains of the Brunching Shuttlecocks.

Lore Comics

Ratings

Bandwidth Theater, which I forget about since my computer's so slow that watching any of them is a major task.

Lore's Blog, which I'd also kinda forgotten about. The best bit on it is his opinions on the upcoming Samuel L. Jackson movie, "Snakes on a Plane."
I was really hoping that Snakes on a Plane would be a blockbuster, simply because I think there aren't enough action movies aimed at topologists. I was hoping it would be followed up by such sure-fire hits as Snakes on a Sphere, Snakes on a Torus, and the mind-bending thrills of Snakes on a Möbius Strip.

Then I saw the trailer.

Dammit.

No comments: