Thursday, April 06, 2006

Today was pretty good. I sold four rabbits! I have finally overtaken Optpri in the race to sell more easter bunnies, and my lead will only continue to lengthen. MUAHAHAHAH.

Also, some random person messed up one of our jigsaw puzzles, and Kevin and I were putting it back together so that we wouldn't have to classify it as defective and throw it away, and it was hilarious. First off, this was the worst puzzle ever. Most of the pieces were shaped identically! So even if it didn't go you could fit nearly anything anywhere, so you had to really pay attention to what you were doing. I think they should rename it a "tesselation" puzzle, even though only math nerds would get that joke, and even they probably would be confused, given that I'm pretty sure I just spelled that term wrong.

It was hilarious, though, one of the newbies walked by and was like, "...so I see you two are hard at work....." Which, by the way, I have to applaud anyone who has the cojones to say that to me and a supervisor after working there barely a week. I have to say I readily approve of 2 of the three n00bs so far (the other one does not piss me off particularly, I just have not particularly warmed to him yet). This one, for saying that. The other one I am in favor of, it's for having a name in a popular song that I have insisted on singing to her and doesn't hate me for it, and moreover has started encouraging my bizarre dance moves and throwing in some of her own.

No comments: