Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Sui: Yeah, there is some degree of seperation between me and the other people I work with
Sui: because they're all in classrooms and normally dealing with their students
Sui: and the only time they are all together and talking is at lunch time and I don't really want to spend my lunch in the teacher's lounge with them
Phoemeister: yeah
Phoemeister: that would suck
Phoemeister: (in my opinion)
Sui: Yeah
Sui: I think that also adds to it
Sui: It's not that I just don't really have the opportunity to hang out with them, I don't really want to either : P
Phoemeister: Yeah. Oh my god, when i worked at WEEK, even the people I didn't hate, I had nothing in common with
Phoemeister: they were just always talking about the most boring-ass things
Phoemeister: I have concluded that I never want to grow up
Sui: Indeed
Phoemeister: because growing up means all conversations you have have to be about taxes or gas prices or your mortgage or painting the baby's room or the new fertilizer you're using
Phoemeister: whenever I get stuck with people who talk about that type of stuff I want to stab my eye with a fork
Phoemeister: jsut so that our discussion will be, "OH MY GOD, YOU JUST STABBED YOURSELF IN THE EYE WITH A FORK"
Phoemeister: instead of, "I need to get a new riding lawnmower."
Sui: hahah

No comments: