Monday, April 17, 2006

Phoemeister: I think Optpri is about to equal you in the "talking about disturbing things" category
Sui: Whoa, that's scary
Sui: And being equalled by a girl none the less
Phoemeister: because the other day we were at a gas station and I was talking to her through the window, so we kind of had to shout and we were talking about something mildly off color
Phoemeister: and I was like, "gee, I love how we're having this conversation at the top of our lungs in public"
Phoemeister: "please make it worse"
Sui: haha
Sui: nice
Phoemeister: and she said something about how she couldn't make whatever it was worse, and I was like, "well, you could just add to the story. Yeah, and then Satan came in, and he raped me....."
Phoemeister: so then we got to talking about Satan's penis
Sui: haha
Sui: See, this isn't bad so far
Sui: It's all covered ground
Phoemeister: and she was of the opinion that it's probably barbed, like an arrow. And she was like, "yeah, when he pulls out he probably rips your cunt out."
Sui: haha
Sui: That's pretty bad
Phoemeister: and I made a horrified face, and she was like, "sorry for saying cunt," and I was like, "I have no problem with cunt, it's just that I really pictured that in my mind when you said that and was like, "ow"
Sui: hahah
Phoemeister: and she was like, "yeah, Satan's home hysterectomies was probably a bit much."
Sui: That's great that she talks about satan raping you with his barbed penis
Sui: and when she thinks you're offended she apologizes for saying the word 'cunt'
Phoemeister: that's what I thought was funny too
Sui: I'm glad you have someone to keep you talking about terrible terrible things even when you're not online to talk to me


Sui: the quote under the picture today
Sui: ...first person that comes out this fucking door gets a LEAD SALAD, you understand?
Phoemeister: I love how many of them actually kind of go with that picture
Sui: Haha yeah
Sui: I need a better damn camera so I can take a proper picture for you
Phoemeister: you DO
Sui: The quality is still quite shitty
Phoemeister: or we could start a whole series where you act out famous scenes from movies for me
Sui: Haha
Sui: Brilliant
Phoemeister: I'm thinking you tie Mike up and do that bit from Reservoir Dogs where you cut off his ear
Phoemeister: I've actually never seen Reservoir Dogs though
Phoemeister: I was just like, "what could he violently do to Mike?"
Sui: haha
Sui: You need to watch that movie too damnit!
Sui: You suck at being a film enthusiast
Sui: "I REERRY RUV MOVIES BUT I HAVNOT SEEN ANY GOOD ONES"
Phoemeister: I hate Quentin Tarantino though
Phoemeister: LOL
Phoemeister: hey, I've seen The Limey
Phoemeister: and I'm the only one that gets your Limey jokes
Sui: Haha okay, you've got me there
Phoemeister: Oh, I have to put Kompressor does not dance in there
Sui: haha
Sui: You definitely need more Kompressor in there
Phoemeister: so far I just added: KOMPRESSOR DOES NOT DANCE and DO YOURSELF A FAVOR
NEVER TALK TO STRANGER
Sui: haha brilliant
Phoemeister: maybe also "NO MORE FUNNY DOG COMIC"
Sui: hahah
Phoemeister: that's my favorite line of destroy mass media
Phoemeister: IF YOU SEE VAN
DO NOT GET IN
Phoemeister: YOU WILL BE DEAD
Phoemeister: OR AT LEAST VERY SAD
Sui: haha
Sui: I'm glad that all the Kompressor quotes will be in caps
Phoemeister: I hate to do this to you, but I'm also adding, "I'm a pretty lady! A pretty, pretty lady!"
Sui: haha damn you

No comments: