Monday, April 24, 2006

Today was awesome. DOUBLE FEATURE!

...which basically means that Sista and went and saw two movies (American Dreamz & Thank You For Smoking). But I've noticed even if you're doing something not that exciting, if you make a big deal out of it, it is a lot more fun. So... we basically yelled "DOUBLE FEATURE!" a lot before, after, and in between movies. And during previews and the double showing of the Pepsi ad featuring Jimmy Fallon.

We also ate at Culver's in between, where I loudly shouted "fuckin' mashed potatoes." I don't even know what came over me! See, this is why I should not curse and/or hang out as much as I do with people I curse, because I forget it's not okay to say it whenever I want, and then it just slips out. Though why I got so worked up about mashed potatoes, I cannot now remember.

No comments: