Saturday, April 08, 2006

So I knew I wasn't exactly a girly girl or anything, but whoa. I wore a skirt today, and everyone flipped out. I thought that reaction was a little much. I've worn skirts to work before, I just haven't been much lately seeing as how it's been WINTER, and I value not losing my legs to frostbite.

Also, a letter to clothing manufacturers:

Dear clothing manufacturers:

I GET IT. MY BUTT'S BIG. Stop rubbing it in.

Thank you.

Seriously, though, those cookie monster pants I was talking about yesterday? I got them in a large. And I'm typically a medium. And you'd think pajama pants would run a little baggy to begin with. WELL, I had to return them and get the XL. AND, even worse, there is still not enough ass room. Come on! It can't be that freakishly large! It should damn well fit into a size of XL pajama pants!

Anyway, my theory is this: you know how J Lo gets made fun of all the time because she has a big ass? Well that's because she is a skinny woman with the butt of an average woman. Well I'm an average woman with the butt of a fat woman. On top of which, I don't have very big boobs to even it out or anything. So... DAMN YOU COOKIE MONSTER PAJAMA PANTS FOR GETTING ME ONTO THIS LINE OF THINKING. I'm keeping them anyway. The XL is almost big enough, and it's not like I'm going to be showing anyone but my mailman my cookie-clad ass anytime soon anyway. But it makes me mad.

No comments: